A decent program for Linkage Analysis

James J. Campanella jjc4 at po.CWRU.Edu
Fri Apr 28 07:13:10 EST 1995

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I can get a straightforward linkage
program with good documentation. I have looked at Linkage 5.1
and Mapmaker and these do not fit either criteria-- they are
obscure, badly written programs, with wretched documentation.
We have been using the original version of Linkage, which is
adequate, but not up to snuff. I wonder if someone has a version
of linkage between the 5.1 and 0.9 version (which we have).
Thanks for the help. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Jim Campanella
Case Western Reserve University
Biology Department
Cleveland, Ohio
--
"Sometimes the Road less travelled is less travelled for a
reason."   - Jerry Seinfeld