Ott's Linkage program for DEC Alpha?

Etienne Baeumle BAEUMLE at
Thu Aug 17 03:55:37 EST 1995

>Has anyone been able to successfully compile Preplink, which is part
>of Ott's Linkage package, for the DEC Alpha?  It compiles without
>error on both our DEC Alpha and our DEC Ultrix machines, but the
>input/output options don't work with either binary.  Any info/help
>would be greatly appreciated!

>Michael.Stallings at Colorado.EDU

I have the same problems. If you hear anything about this it would be great,
if you can put it here! Thank you.

Etienne Baeumle, Institute of Animal Breeding, University of Berne
Bremgartenstrasse 109a, CH-3012 Berne, Switzerland
Phone: ++41 (0)31 631 23 38, Fax: ++41 (0)31 631 26 40
RFC: baeumle at,
X.400: S=baeumle; OU=itz; O=unibe; P=switch; A=arcom; C=ch