GAS and CEPH Database

Dean Flanders dean at lenti.med.umn.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:52:07 EST 1995

Where can I get GAS, which is an affected pedigree member program I
believe.  In addition does anyone know where I can get the Unix version
of the CEPH database, I can only find the PC version.  I believe the Unix
version is Sybase orientated.

Thanks!

Dean

Division of Genetics and Metabolism   I
University of Minnesota               I
Box 485 UMHC                          I    "If all you have is a hammer,
Harvard Street at East River Road     I     you tend to look at every
Minneapolis, MN  55455                I     problem as a nail."
Voice (612) 625-5628                  I                      -Maslow
Fax (612) 624-6645                    I
Email dean at gene.med.umn.edu           I