Extended transmission disequilibrium test software

David Curtis dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:32:54 EST 1995

John Attwood has kindly made available ETDT at his ftp site.
ETDT consists of a suite of programs to carry out the extended
transmission disequilibrium test, which can be applied to
markers having more than two alleles using a logistic regression
analysis devised by Pak Sham. The programs are available from
ftp.gene.ucl.ac.uk, in /pub/packages/dcurtis/etdt.zip.
Unfortunately they are only available as DOS executables as I do
not have public domain code for the necessary matrix
decompositions. The basis of the test is described in our
forthcoming paper:

Sham PC and Curtis D, 1995. An extended transmission/disequilibrium
test (TDT) for multi-allele marker loci. Ann Hum Genet, 59: 323-336.

Please feel free to contact me with questions and comments.

Dave Curtis
dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Dave Curtis (dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk)