multipoint runs

Lucien Bachner bachner at
Mon Jun 26 04:50:56 EST 1995

Maybe there is another solution
Here at INFIOBIOGEN we are opening a linkage server
on powerful machines. In fact we could complete a linkmap
run with 1450 haplotypes in 50h ( with fastlink package).
The service is still experimental but if you like just send files
and parameters of the runs you desire and I will try if we can do it.

Please Send all mail about this problem to

bachner at

linkage at

            Lucien Bachner
 Laboratoire de Biochimie Genetique,Hopital Cochin.
   123 Bd. Port Royal, 75014 Paris, France.
Tel: (33 1) 42-34-12-12 ext 3039 FAX: (33 1) 44-41-15-22
e-mail : bachner at