Company making SSLP primers for genome mapping?

bernhardt at bscr.uga.edu bernhardt at bscr.uga.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:47:15 EST 1995

	I'm trying to find the name and address of a company that makes SSLP
(microsatellite) primers for genome mapping in Drosophila.  One of my advisors
recently saw an ad of theirs, but can't find it.  This company makes these
primers for a variety of systems, e.g. mammalian and Drosophila.  It *may* have
been located in Alabama.  (Take this with a grain of salt.)
	Anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? :-)  Thanks much.
--
Matt Bernhardt
University of Georgia                Fools multiply folly.
bernhardt at bscr.uga.edu