Mon Mar 6 23:25:16 EST 1995

Rumour has it that Walt Disney himself lies frozen and stiff as a board in some
high-tech frozen food locker outside San Diego.  Fact or Fiction?  Who else is
frozen, waiting for their big "second chance"?

I'm writing a story which involves cryogenic storage.  I'm looking for any and
all info on this subject, truth, rumours (please specify which!)  (that is if
you know).  Additionally, from a biological perspective,  what kind of
technology would take to jump start a dead body?

Thanx in advance for any and all info!  In a couple of months I'll post a
compilation in info.wisenet and wherever else seem applicable.