high intelligence links

Karl W Broman kbroman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Mar 10 02:24:06 EST 1995

In article <3jm06t$hod at ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>,
Howard Holme <holme at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>Can you recommend articles on gene markers and high intelligence?
>
>I think Plomin and some others are working on it.
>
>Howard Holme      holme at ix.netcom.com

	This is probably what you're looking for.

	Plomin R; McClearn GE; Smith DL; Vignetti S; and others.  DNA
markers associated with high versus low IQ - the IQ quantitative trait
loci (QTL) project.  Behavior Genetics, 1994 Mar, V24 N2:107-118.

	karl