genetic risk calculations

Alex Ext. 4983 - Medicine NECHIPORUK at CSMC.EDU
Tue Mar 21 17:57:01 EST 1995

Hi everyone,
I am trying to estimate genetic risk for a couple people in a big pedigree.
I know that the disease is autosomal dominant, with incomplete penetrance.
I also know that LINKAGE has an option which allows calculation of risk for a
chosen proband using data from one marker.  My question is: is there a way
to put data from a couple closely linked markers simulteniuiously and then
get an estimation of genetic risk?
Looking forward to hear any suggestions.
Alex Nechiporuk.
Human Genetics, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.