bioethics

Sherwin Lee slee at netcom.com
Thu Mar 23 20:00:21 EST 1995

	Hi, I am a reporter for The Lowell and we are writing a story
about bioethics in genetic testing. We are looking for geneticist, people
who have experience with genetic testing, and anyone else who has
anything to do with genetics. Please contact us as soon as possible.
Please e-mail me or directly contact Lowell High at (415) 759-2703 ext. 3251
Ask for Selena Lai or Janet Kwan. Thank you!!

                   `-._ -  -  - ,'         ["Just remember where  ]
                       \_____,-'           [ we parked!"          ]