Paternity testing by PCR

ROGER GREEN,MEDICINE,ST.JOHN'S,NF,CAN roger at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Thu May 11 10:34:01 EST 1995

	I am looking for a PCR-based method for parentage (usually
paternity) testing.  Can anyone tell me where to find information
about loci that are being used in this context.  e.g names of loci,
population allele frequencies etc.  Is any company marketing kits or
primers specifically for this purpose? Any informatio you may have would be
appreciated.
	Lately our newsfeed has about a week delay in receiving newsgroups,
so an e-mail response would be better.
Thanks

Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine               Phone: (709)737-6884
Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland    FAX  : (709)737-7010