Noonans syndrome

Henrik Arnell Henrik.Arnell at
Mon May 22 03:35:40 EST 1995

In article <sandra_indlekofer-osullivan-200595220045 at>,
sandra_indlekofer-osullivan at (Sandra Indlekofer-OSullivan)

> I am desperate to find out about Noonans syndrome. Anything that could be
> suggested, any other sites, any books would be appreciated. A friends child
> has been diagnosed with it and she is searching for some answers.
Hi, well there is a good review-article in Journal of Medical Genetics
1987, 24, pp 9-13 and the most recent about Noonans I found in  Nature
Genetics 1994, no 8, pp 357-360.

Good luck!

Henrik Arnell, Dept Clin Genet, Uppsala
(henrik.arnell at