Particleproduction

U.E. Winkler uew at miraculix.kfunigraz.ac.at
Tue Nov 14 06:44:38 EST 1995

A friend of mine has an urgent problem and would be pleased
if somebody could answer at least to one of the following
questions (when I'm wrong in this newsgroup, please let me
know if there exists a more suited one):

 o) In what way is it possible to produce spherical
    particles of size 10 micron, made of crystallized
    calcium phospate and/or glass (silica)?
    Maybe also: is it possible to obtain them from
    anywhere?

 o) Are there alternative methods to the "sol-gel" resp.
    "spherilizing" process?

Thank you in advance,
U. Winkler
email uew at publix.kfunigraz.ac.at