re tv show/request

JoAnn Napier JoAnn at
Mon Oct 2 18:39:44 EST 1995

(pls ignore if I repeated this, by mistake.)

I'm working on a series about Life on the Net- and would like
to do a show specifically about Newsgroups.

I'm wondering if someone in one of the medical newsgroups has a story to
share: What I'm seeking is someone (preferably *Canadian*) whose life -
professional or personal, or both- has been significantly changed by their
participation/interraction in a newsgroup.

I'd appreciate your thoughtful input (asap). Please email or call.

JoAnn Napier

JoAnn Napier, JoAnn at
Associate Producer
Andrew Cochran Associates