SIBPAL and sibpair analysis

Dean Flanders dean at birch.med.umn.edu
Thu Feb 1 15:24:57 EST 1996

Anyone out there familiar with SIBPAL in SAGE or know of any programs out
there that are SIBPAL like?  We are trying to do sibpair analysis with a
quanitative trait and we would eventually like to include information in
regards to environmental factors.  We are having a terrible time getting
SIBPAL to work properly and have all but given up.  Also, if there is
anyone out there that runs SIBPAL that would not mind giving us a gentle
nudge in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dean