Linkage error messages

Gregory M. Acland gma2 at CORNELL.EDU
Sat Mar 9 18:37:05 EST 1996

Re my own message:
>Can anyone tell me what error generates from LINKAGE the message:
>"ERROR: Incompatability detected in this family for locus 2"
>
>I get this message from one data set, no matter what I do with it, yet I
>can see no formatting or logical errors.
>TIA

It's OK I figured it out: 1. I'm an idiot; 2.  I had specified the wrong
number of alleles for the locus.

Gregory M. Acland        	       	       	    (607) 256-5684 [phone]
Center for Canine Genetics & Reproduction     (607) 256-5689 [fax]
James A. Baker Institute for Animal Health     gma2 at cornell.edu
College of Veterinary Medicine
Cornell University
Hungerford Hill Rd, Ithaca, New York 14853