Genetic Engineering of the American Chestnut

C.J.B. cbladey at
Sun Jun 8 12:15:47 EST 1997

There is a new page which describes genetic research on
the american chestnut.

Stop on in and let us know if we can add anything!

We are looking for links especially newsgroups and listservs
concerning related topics.

please send them to us at: usachestnut at

Darren Corrigan
There was an old man of Apulia,Whose conduct was very peculiar:
He fed 20 sons upon nothing but buns, that distacting old man of
You will find most of my internet presence here:
There are far too many peasants in the world and far too many