VITESSE output

Dave Curtis dcurtis at
Wed Jan 7 16:28:27 EST 1998

I use my TABLE program to get lod scores. It also produce graph files
which can be read in by a horribly old DOS graphing program I once wrote
called EASIGRAF, which I'm slightly ashamed to say I haven't updated and
still use, at least for a quick look at lod score curves and sometimes
actually for publication. TABLE is supposed to produce graph files for
an X program called ACEgr, and last time I checked this worked OK. It's
surprising there aren't more standard and satisfactory solutions to this
common problem.

TABLE and EASIGRAF ( part of are available here: