Linkage analysis in very inbred canine families

Dave Curtis dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 19 07:08:46 EST 1998

> mapping, multipoint mapping seems to elude me. I've tried homoz without any
> success and fastmap seems to just tie up the computers for hours on end
> without actually producing anything.

Do you mean my fastmap? If so, there must be some problem because it
doesn't take long when it works properly. In which case please get in
touch and perhaps email the files which are causing problems. Or do you
mean fastlink?

Regards

 - Dave Curtis

--
Dave Curtis                     Tel   : +44-171-377-7729
Dept Adult Psychiatry           Fax   : +44-171-377-7316
3rd Floor Outpatient Building   Email : dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Royal London Hospital           WWW   :
http://www.gene.ucl.ac.uk/~dcurtis/
Whitechapel, London E1 1BB, UK