icmcs99 at dsi.unifi.it icmcs99 at dsi.unifi.it
Sat Oct 10 12:54:23 EST 1998

Dear colleagues,

in the last week we received a huge number of requests for IEEE ICMCS99
deadline extension. To agree these requests, we have decided to extend the
paper submission deadline (for both scientific papers and european project
summaries) to NOVEMBER 5th, 1998. The deadline for Tutorial, Panel,
Demonstration and Exhibit proposals is confirmed by DECEMBER 31st, 1998.

We hope this will help you and facilitate your work.

Besides, we want to remind you that the week before IEEE ICMCS'99 (on June
2-4), the 3rd Int. Conference on Visual Information Systems (VISual99) will
take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, chaired by Arnold Smeulders
(program chairs: Ruud Bolle, Alberto Del Bimbo, Clement Leung). Additional
information is available at: http://www.wins.uva.nl/events/VISual99/ .

A fare reduction is foreseen for people who plan to attend both

Please, don't miss to join both IEEE ICMCS'99 and VISual99 events.

Look forward to see you in Amsterdam and Florence.

Alberto Del Bimbo
IEEE ICMCS'99 General Chair

IEEE ICMCS99 update available at http://www.dsi.unifi.it/~icmcs99/