Autism in Twins

E. Wijsman wijsman at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:37:38 EST 1999

If you go to my web page and follow the link to research projects and then
to autism, there is a link to a list of useful web pages on autism.

Ellen M. Wijsman                        EXPRESS MAIL ADDRESS ONLY:
Research Professor                      Ellen M. Wijsman
Div. of Medical Genetics and            1914 N 34th St., suite 209
Dept. Biostatistics                     Seattle, WA   98103
BOX 357720, University of Washington    (Note:  Use this address
Seattle, WA   98195-7720                 EXACTLY as given above, and
phone:  (206) 543-8987                   use ONLY for express mail!!!)
fax:    (206) 616-1973                  email:  wijsman at u.washington.edu
web page:  http://www.biostat.washington.edu/biostat/faculty/ewijsman