Would You Like More Info??

tracy niy96 at sag.co.jp
Wed Apr 26 02:17:50 EST 2000

Hello,

I am interested in knowing if you would allow me to share some information
with you about a Wealth Building Program.

This is a legal and legitimate opportunity that could change your life forever.  I am
looking for individuals who are committed to achieving financial stability in their lives.

If you're skeptical, that's ok. Just request more info and see for yourself.
My job is to inform you. Your job is to make your own decision.

If you Didn't Make $200,000 Last Year...

You owe it to yourself and to your family to give our program
Serious Consideration!

LEARN THE STRATEGIES OF THE ULTRA RICH

Call now and find out just how easy it is to get started.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
If I can do this... so can you!!

If you would like more information;
SEND an email with "INFO" as the subject to:

   info45 at 12pocket.com

If do not wish receive any email hereafter we will honor
your request.  Send an email to  out939 at excite.com

219860821032869430
---