help simlink

Guo-Yun Yu (Neurology) gyy at
Fri Apr 28 13:12:22 EST 2000

Hello Xiaohai,

Can you change the source and recompile it?  IF you are talking about
the allele number, 4 is ok for simulation.
Have you used slink or fastslink.  I am also try to use these programs.
I am very interested in getting a most updated slink or fastslink
program for unix or PC.  It'd be nice to compare the results of slink
and simlink.