Genehunter postscript output?

unknown unknown at medctr.osu.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:56:00 EST 2000

unknown wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get Genehunter's haplotype output to print to
> more than one page?  The postscript file contains only one page of
> output, which always truncates the pedigree.

Carrying on answering my own questions in the hopes it will help someone
else.  I've found that GH2 will not create scalable postscript output
files for certain family ID numbers.  I'm not certain what it doesn't
like, but the famID's it doesn't work with are longer than others, and
have an underscore.  Shortening it, and getting rid of the underscore,
produces an output file that can be scaled.