lying abuse reports

watchman watchman at nucleus.com
Thu Dec 27 05:37:39 EST 2001

Send abuse report to abuse at shaw.ca .. in regards to cocobunny at shaw.ca

This post has been placed on EVERY newgroup I have posted to ..
It is the TYPICAL attack by 'disgruntled' .. admirerer .. ;)

When the ISP .. refuses to pull an account for 'unfounded' abuse .. the
attacker .. posts this message to every group they can .. in the hopes the
sheer AMOUNT of emails.. will cause the ISP to reconsider their 'position'
.. for the sake of 'who needs this' ..

She has 'cut and pasted' posts in order to make it seem posts made .. do
NOT appear to be the same at all.

This is the post she is using to have my server attacked.. look at how the
two compare.
She has taken my post .. posted to a man who spoke to his 'mushrooming'
activities .. and cut it down to APPEAR .. as though it was/is an outright
attack on a man with MS .. INSTEAD of what it was .. a joke to a man who
had already spoken to this.

   All messages from thread "here's how to get rid of watchman"

he states: "now that you have MS ..
you are perfectly suited for crawling around on your hands and knees"

Michael <muirhead at island.net> wrote:

So I see you've moved into a totally new realm of insults eh .. mike ..
How about .. "now that you have MS .. you are perfectly suited for
crawling around on your hands and knees .. for 'shrommin' .. purposes.."

Always look on the bright side there .. Mike ..

This type of attack has been thwarted in the
past by writing to the
ISP whose address is usually provided .. by the attacker .. and expressing
ones' opinion as to the attackers .. motives .. and tact.

In this case .. it is a GENUINE falsification of a post .. and therefore
should be treated as such .. and an abuse report made to the offenders ..
ISP ..

In this case .. abuse at shaw.ca .. in regards to one cocobunny at shaw.ca ..

If she has done it once .. she has or will do it again.

   "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
   nothing." (Edmund Burke)

" There was noone left .. to speak for me .."

   "first they came for the jews
   but i didn't speak up because i wasn't a jew.
   then they came for the catholics
   but i didn't speak up because i wasn't a catholic.
   then they came for the trade unionists
   but i didn't speak up because i wasn't a trade unionist.
   then they came for me,
   but there was noone left to speak up for me."

                                      - Father P.

Who loves ya.
Tom

--