Support Child Rights - OT

Ken Rice no at
Mon Jun 11 14:51:17 EST 2001

In article <9g2sp5$uu$1 at>, gkinloch at says...

>  Grant lists his interests as picking his nose and
>> eating it.

>For those round rubber things on car wheels will you insist on "tyre" rather
>than "tire". Could cause some confusion on this site. Does Tyre exist...wel...

>But should you not check grammar also?   I refer to "picking his nose and
>eating it". Here you state that the nose is being eaten. Further, if one
>were into eating noses, why would one chose one's own???

Ah, the wonders of idiomatic English are so delightful.

Ken Rice -=:=- kennrice (AT) erols (DOT) com       = Concentration Camp made of LEGO bricks = Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2,
                                    = Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire &
                                    = Crusaders of Dark Savant.      = Civil War Round Table of DC