Moderation

gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk gwilliam at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 06:49:13 EST 2002

This news-group will shortly become moderated.

The moderation process could take a few days to complete, so bear with us.

I am not actively involved in linkage or association analysis, so I will
not be taking on the role of a discussion-leader, but I hope to be able
to remove the spam from this group.

I will be lenient with biology or computing-related postings that are
outside of the terms of the bionet.molbio.gene-linkage charter, until
people start to complain.

I hope to hear from you!

Gary Williams

Gary Williams               Tel: +44 1223 494522  Fax: +44 1223 494512
mailto:G.Williams at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk            http://www.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/
Bioinformatics,MRC HGMP Resource Centre,Hinxton,Cambridge, CB10 1SB,UK

---