Research Network Job Site info at
Thu Mar 7 22:18:49 EST 2002

Expand Your Universe on the Research Network.

Research Network is a job site devoted exclusively to professional Researchers and companies who need Researchers.  It doesn't matter what industry you specialize in.  Research Network encompasses a broad spectrum of industries and we continue to add more every day.  For a comprehensive list of industries we work in like Pharmaceutical Research, Marketing Research, Clinical Research, Financial Research, Health Care Research, (to name a few), log on to and discover the infinite

If your an Employer, stop wasting your valuable time by posting your jobs on generalized job sites that inundate you with inappropriate candidates.  If your looking for Scientists, Project Managers, Analysts, Statisticians, Clinical Researchers, Engineers, Planners, Developers, Upper Level Management within a Research function, (to name a few), go to the source and get your research job posting in front of over 1/2 million researchers on our Network.  Click on the link below to find the exact research talent you need.

If your a professional Researcher and wish to be considered for positions by employers on our network, click on the link below to join the network.

Expand Your Universe