Low cost merchant account for your business + Shirt bonus oliu

67 at slo.net 67 at slo.net
Wed Dec 1 18:07:42 EST 1999

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif">
<FONT size=3D2> INCREASE SALES UP TO 50%....<BR>
* Look great doing it...see our special bonus at the end of<BR>
this message.<BR>
<BR>
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET.....NO SETUP FEES!!<BR>
<BR>
Good Credit/Bad Credit/No Credit.....*** NO PROBLEM***<BR>
<BR>
It just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved<BR>
No Upfront Fees For application-Processing!<BR>
While Others Charge You From $195 to $250 to Get Set Up<BR>
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!!<BR>
<BR>
Limited Offer So Take Advantage of it!!<BR>
We Specialize in Servicing The Following:<BR>
<BR>
 **  Multilevel Marketing<BR>
 **  Mail Order!  Phone Sales<BR>
 **  Home Based Business<BR>
 **  INTERNET BASED BUSINESS<BR>
 **  New Business ** Small Business<BR>
 ** Whatever!!  We Do It ALL!!!<BR>
 Everyone is Welcome!!<BR>
 ** Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION!!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 It's finally here!!<BR>
 A fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site<BR>
The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical<BR>
boundaries.  Withg our user friendly, easy to use program, you will<BR>
convert your web site from an electronic brochure to a virual storefront<B=

without the addition of a sales clerk!!!<BR>
<BR>
SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible<BR>
for your customers to purchase your products or services.<BR>
We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today!).<BR>
You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you can safely<BR>
process credit cards through a secured web site linked directly to your<BR=

web page.<BR>
The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's direct marketing<B=

business.  DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!<BR>
Give your customers the convenience of ordering products right from your<B=

web page.<BR>
<BR>
Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits<B=

your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s).<=

They would simply enter their credit card information and receive an <BR>
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.  Thats all there is to it!!!<BR>
<BR>
>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly<B=

deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours.  So<B=

you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!<BR>
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt, and you will be e-mailed an<BR>
invoice slip, all instantaneously.  Now, since this program is automated<B=

for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, you will be receiving orders and<BR>
making money in your sleep!!!<BR>
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!<BR>
<BR>
We Also offer SOFTWARE AND TERMINAL PACKAGES.<BR>
With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM, you can now take PHONE, and MAIL ORDERS,<BR>
accept credit cards and expose your business to thousands of new<BR>
customers.  All of this done through your own personal computer!!!<BR>
<BR>
To accomodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS,we offer an <BR>
ELECTRONIC TERMINAL, and PRINTER PACKAGE.  A terminal will allow<BR>
you to receive the LOWEST DISCOUNT RATE per transaction available.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
You can apply for a merchant account with NO APPLICATION FEE,<BR>
and BETTER RATES!!!  We believe the ability to accept credit card<BR>
payments greatly enhances your business, adds additional<BR>
credibility in the marketplace, and increases your potential for<BR>
immediate sales.  So, if you're serious about increasing your<BR>
business potential, get your own Merchant Account Today!!!<BR>
<BR>
Call the following Number and Get Started Right Away!!<BR>
              1-888-821-4576<BR>
 Thank You and Here's to Bigger and Better Business!!!<BR>
<BR>
Bonus...call 1-888-821-4576 to get moving towards your merchant account<BR=

today and we'll throw in a FREE custom embroidered golf shirt with your ow=
n<BR>
company logo (a 30.00+ value) with no set up charge(175.00 value) when<BR>
you order your merchant account with us.The high quality customized shirt =
is<BR>
our thank you for going with the merchant account provider that offers the=
 <BR>
easiest to obtain and lowest priced merchant accounts in the nation.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
To be removed from future mailings please email mailmd at mail.www.yu<BR>
with remove as the subject. <BR>