Moderation of GenBank newsgroup

Josh Goodman jogoodma at LANL.GOV
Tue Dec 7 11:33:53 EST 1999

	I am a fairly new member of this list and in the short time that I
have been on it I have become irritated by the amount of junk e-mail that
is sent to this list.  Most of the junk e-mail that we receive on this
list could be prevented by moderation.  This involves someone screening
the messages before they are sent to the list.  I am e-mailing the list to
see if anyone would be interested in moderating this group for GenBank?
I am sure that everyone would be grateful for your services.

Josh Goodman

Influenza Sequence Database
Los Alamos National Laboratory