Moderation of GenBank newsgroup

Francis Ouellette francis at CMMT.UBC.CA
Tue Dec 7 11:51:38 EST 1999

I'm going through the 'paperwork' to moderate this newsgroup. I do it
for the yeast newsgroup, and I have some interest in GenBank (being
the former GenBank coordinator) ... This e-mail is to let people know
that this request is on it's way, and don't despair, help is on its
way!

cheers,

f.

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette                      Tel: (604) 875-3815 |
| Director, Bioinformatics Core Facility      Fax: (425) 740-6978 |