URGENT! Investor Info.

otcbb.info at fnmail.com otcbb.info at fnmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:13:21 EST 1999

THE INVESTORS' ALERT NETWORK HAS BROUGHT GAINS OF  468% WITH RECOMMENDED COMPANIES THIS YEAR!

KISMET ENERGY CORP. (OTC BB: KISS) IS OUR PICK OF THE WEEK
AND THIS IS WHY:

STRONG BUY / AGGRESSIVE GROWTH
KISMET ENERGY CORP.
(OTCBB: KISS)

Shares Outstanding: 8 million
Float (est.): 3 million
52 Week High/Low: $1.69 --- $ .25
Recent Price: $ .38
6 Month Target: $4.00 --- $5.00

Kismet Energy Corp. (OTCBB: KISS), a junior oil and gas company and their joint venture partner, Nuevo Energy (NYSE: NEV), control 9,000 acres in the San Joaquin Valley, California, the richest petroleum basin in North America. The property contains reserves of approximately 9 Trillion Cubic Feet of natural gas and 240 Million barrels of oil, making Kismet's 20% working interest worth several $$Billion$$!!

Soaring energy prices and rampant takeovers have made oil and gas one of the hottest industries for investors in 1999. The value of Kismet's reserves gives their stock the potential to outperform even our best recommendations in the past few months. We picked Vector Energy (VECT) for our subscribers in June at $ .75 and it traded at $4.99 in August. We also recommended Tri-Valley Oil & Gas (TRIL) in June at $ .50 and it recently traded above $2.00. Kismet reminds us of Tri-Valley and is the last player i
Kismet also has a 70% working interest in the most productive natural gas basin in Oklahoma with an estimated 20 Billion Cubic Feet of reserves.
KISS just announced a significant new natural gas discovery flowing at a rate of 1.5 Million Cubic Feet per day.

The stock prices for U.S. and Canadian oil and gas explorers have run to
all-time highs. Kismet Energy Corp. (KISS) is the last solid, well-positioned player with a dramatically undervalued stock price trading near its yearly low. Analysts and brokers are starting to focus in on KISS, assuring that individual investors are not far behind. The company has noted that two energy analysts have initiated buy recommendations up to $7.00 per share for Kismet. Additionally, a report soon to be released from still another oil and gas analyst in Canada will target Kismet with an asset
Investors’ Alert is an independent research firm with paid subscribers. Subscriptions are $139.00/year for Investors’ Alert newsletter service. This report is based on Investors’ Alert independent analysis but relies on information supplied by sources believed to be reliable. The information contained in this report is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor solicitation of any offer to buy any security.
Representatives from Investors’ Alert have purchased 57,000 shares of KISS in the last 16 days and may purchase more, but is not affiliated with KISS. Copyright © 1999 Investors’ Alert. All rights reserved.