GenBank : Data Missing From GenBank CU
cavanaug at lagrange.nlm.nih.gov
Tue Apr 18 12:12:32 EST 2000
Greetings GenBank Users,
An error in the build procedure for the GenBank Cumulative
Update has resulted in some data not being included in the
gbcu.flat.Z data product.
This would have been signalled by a large decrease in the
size of the CU (on the order of 600 or 700 MB) on or around
We're in the process of identifying the problem and hope
to have it resolved within a day or two.
We regret any inconvenience that this downtime for the
GBCU has caused.
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb