GenBank 121.0 : DELAY : Close-Of-Data

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at
Tue Dec 19 16:59:34 EST 2000

Greetings GenBank Users,

A series of problems has prevented us from starting GenBank Release 121.0
processing. As a result, the Release 121.0 close-of-data previously announced
for midnight on Sunday December 17th has been delayed. We do not yet have a
target date for our next close-of-data attempt, but _hope_ that it will occur
at some point during the day on Wednesday, December 20th.

We will expedite Release 121.0 processing as much as possible, in the hopes
that it can be completed before the December 25th Christmas holiday.

We regret the inconvenience that this delay will cause.

Mark Cavanaugh

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at