GenBank 116.0 Close-Of-Data

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at
Tue Feb 22 12:43:30 EST 2000

Greetings GenBank Users,

  Close-of-data for the upcoming GenBank Release 116.0
occurred last Friday, February 18th at midnight (EST).

  The subsequently generated non-cumulative GenBank Update
files nc0219.aso and nc0219.flat contain data through the

  Our apologies for lack of advance notice regarding
this close. The difficulties related to GI assignment
of previous weeks led to delays in the processing of
116.0, and hence we are rushing our production schedule
a bit more than usual.

Mark Cavanaugh

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at