Entrez linking broken (AGAIN!)
cavanaug at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Tue Sep 12 10:10:39 EST 2000
It appears that another attempt was made to install new
Entrez software, which caused problems similar to those
of last week.
But the search that you describe now works as it should,
no error message; so it seems that the problems have been
resolved. Please continue to inform us via the NCBI helpdesk
if this is not the case for you.
> To: genbank at net.bio.net
> Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:06:28 GMT
> From: "Bradley K.Sherman" <bks at emf.emf.net>
> Subject: Re: Entrez linking broken (AGAIN!)
> In article <8p4i7u$t0g$1 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>,
> Bradley K. Sherman <bks at emf.emf.net> wrote:
> >** Comment from the moderator:
> >** Problems like this are best forwarded to NCBI directly,
> >** but _also_ appropriate for this newsgroup.
> >** NCBI help can be reached at: info at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
> >** cheers, francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
> >---> Search [Protein] for 
> > [click Go]
> > [click AAB71483]
> >Gives error: "Query number not found: #1"
> >There are other problems today, but let's start
> >with this one.
> As of right now, Mon Sep 11 16:06:40 PDT 2000,
> all of the problems have returned. (Reported
> to NCBI under separate cover.)
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb