GenBank Release 124.0 Available

Mike Cherry cherry at alberich.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 26 20:10:10 EST 2001

In article <9h17k1$3mv$1 at>,
 <cavanaug at> wrote:
>Greetings GenBank Users,
>  We would like to remind our users that GenBank mirrors are available
>at and .
>Those who experience slow FTP transfers of large files (entire releases, the
>GenBank Cumulative Update, etc) might realize an improvement in transfer
>rates from these alternate sites when traffic at the NCBI is high.

Look before you ftp.  The mirror has not yet been

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at