francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
Mon Nov 26 06:25:40 EST 2001
** Note from the moderator
** Workshop in February deals with GenBank, and is therefore an
** appropriate posting for this group ...
The new dates for the Canadian Bioinformatics Workshops - 2002
edition -- are up. See details at http://bioinformatics.ca
** Deadline for application to February Bioinformatics workshop is
** Dec 14th!!
Dates for 2002 are:
Bioinformatics: February 18 - March 2, Vancouver. Apply by December 14, 2001.
Proteomics: April 29 - May 4, Windsor. Apply by February 15
* NCBI Toolkit: May 6 - 18, Windsor. Apply by February 22.
* Programming I: July 15 - July 27, Montreal. Apply by May 3.
Developing the Tools: August 9 - 16, Edmonton. Apply by June 15.
Genomics: October 28 - November 2, Montreal. Apply by August 13.
* = new workshops in 2002!
As always, please feel free to contact us
(course_info at bioinformatics.ca) if you have any questions/interest in
Canadian Bioinformatics Workshop series.
| B.F. Francis Ouellette Tel: (604) 875-3815 |
| Director, Bioinformatics Core Facility Fax: (425) 740-6978 |
| CMMT, UBC, Canada http://www.cmmt.ubc.ca/ouellette |
| francis at cmmt.ubc.ca http://bioinformatics.ca |
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb