GenBank announcement : 131.0 close problem

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at
Tue Aug 20 17:31:51 EST 2002

Greetings GenBank users,

A problem with release processing for GenBank 131.0 has
been detected. As a result, we are resuming dataflows and
will make another close-of-data attempt within a few days.

At that time, we will make another close-of-data announcement.

Mark Cavanaugh

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at