genbank update software

Ashwin.Padmanabhan ashwin.padmanabhan at
Sun Jan 27 08:52:35 EST 2002

We maintain a local copy of the genbank releases.

1. I wanted to know if there is any software available (commercial/freeware)
which can help me in automatically updating my local copy with the daily
increments available from NCBI?

2. Is there a group or listing of Genbank users?

Ashwin Padmanabhan
a Division of ilabs Ltd
Plot No. 97, Road No. 3
Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500 034

Phone: +91(40)3352900
Fax:   +91(40)3351522
E-mail: Ashwin.Padmanabhan at

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at