GbUpdate problems : May 10th - May 13th
cavanaug at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Mon May 13 18:45:55 EST 2002
Greetings GenBank Users,
Due to a hardware failure, the GenBank FTP site was largely unavailable
during the period of May 10 through May 13 2002 .
Backups of the FTP site content were only available through Thursday,
May 9, so we have manually (re)installed the following incremental
These files have all been installed with timestamps that reflect today,
May 13th, rather than their original creation date; we expect that
this will cause the fewest problems for software that automatically
transfers GenBank Update files.
Our apologies for the inconvenience that this problem has caused.
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb