More FTP site problems : Morning of Tuesday, May 14th
cavanaug at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Tue May 14 17:01:59 EST 2002
Greetings GenBank Users,
Additional problems with the NCBI FTP site occurred
on the morning of Tuesday, May 14th.
Listings of the 'genbank', 'genbank/daily-nc', etc.
directories were resulting in errors such as:
550 daily-nc: No such file or directory
These problems were resolved by approximately 12:00pm
on May 14th.
So, if you experienced additional difficulties after
yesterday's resolution of the weekend problems, you
*should* now be able to access all the required update
files of the past several days.
If this proves not to be the case, please inform us
info at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Thanks for your patience!
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb