ftp problems disappear
gmartin at MendelBio.COM
Thu May 30 11:54:18 EST 2002
As of this morning, Thursday, 9:00 AM Pacific,
we are able to successfully conduct ftp sessions
(both passive and active ftp clients) with
ftp.ncbi.nih.gov. We made no changes to our
network or other software or systems, so we assume
the problem was diagnosed and solved by the
systems group at NCBI, with whom we have been
consulting for the ten day duration of this event.
Our thanks go to them and we look forward to
continued use of the truly fine services they provide.
Mendel Biotechnology, Inc.
- GenBank newsgroup see: http://www.bio.net/hypermail/genbankb/
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at net.bio.net
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at net.bio.net with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Genbank/
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
More information about the Genbankb