Delay : GenBank 132.0 Close-Of-Data

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at
Wed Oct 23 14:08:33 EST 2002

Greetings GenBank Users,

Per the Release Notes of GenBank 130.0 and 131.0, a database-wide
format change for the SOURCE and ORGANISM linetypes will be implemented
with this October's Release 132.0 . Unfortunately, we have encountered
several problems in implementing the change, and as a result the
Release 132.0 Close-Of-Data has been delayed.

We hope to announce a close-date within a few days, but this will depend
on the progress that is made in solving the format problems. We will
keep users informed of our progress with additional posts; our apologies
for the delay.

Mark Cavanaugh

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at