Guodong WANG guodong at
Fri Dec 5 08:50:42 EST 2003

I am also very interested on this topic. Also I want to know is somewhere a
database collect the known genes? I mean the known genes is genes which is
confirmed by experiments, not predicted by computer-based methods.

Guodong WANG

Institute of Experimental Pathology/
Molecular Neurobiology(ZMBE)
University of Muenster
Von-Esmarch-Str. 56
D-48149 Muenster, Germany
Tel: +49 251 835 2115

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at