GenBank 133.0 : Close-Of-Data : Attempt #2

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at
Thu Jan 2 12:10:31 EST 2003

Greetings GenBank Users,

Our second attempt at close-of-data for GenBank Release 133.0
occurred shortly after midnight on Tuesday, December 31.

The subsequently generated non-cumulative GenBank Update files
nc0101.aso and nc0101.flat contain data through the close date.

Our apologies for the lack of advance notice; we are trying
to expedite processing, given the problems that occurred two
weeks ago.

Mark Cavanaugh

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at