[Genbank-bb] CON-division records in 1123 GenBank Update products

Mark Cavanaugh cavanaug at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Dec 9 16:37:51 EST 2005

Greetings GenBank Users,

The December 6th CON-division GenBank incremental update:

	1011259 Dec  6 09:54 con_nc.1206.flat.gz
	1160638 Dec  6 09:54 con_nc.1206.aso.gz

contains 8445 records with CT-accessions which reference the
CAAK02 WGS project .

Unfortunately, these same records were erroneously distributed
two weeks earlier, via the normal (non-CON) GenBank incremental

	37116333 Nov 23 02:24 nc1123.flat.gz
	29700614 Nov 23 02:21 nc1123.aso.gz

A regression bug introduced when one of our sequence
databases transitioned to a new server was responsible
for this problem. That bug has been fixed.

We regret any inconvenience that this dataflow error
may have caused.

Mark Cavanaugh