Information about an EST sequence

[iso-8859-1] BERNARDI C=E9line CBERNARDI at
Thu Mar 24 09:29:01 EST 2005

Dear Sirs,=20

I send you this email in order to have specific information about the EST
which has the Accession number AI791495.=20

Indeed, I have seen that this sequence was first seen at NCBI on July 2,
1999; it was then updated on December 13, 1999.

How can I see the first version (of July 2)? Is it possible to see the
different modifications which occurred between July 2 and December 13?

Thank you in advance for your response,=20

Best regards,=20
C=E9line BERNARDI=20

- gttaacaattaaagagtgtttatcgaaattcattatatagtggtttatatagaccacttc
- GenBank newsgroup see:      =20
- GENBANKB e-mail: messages sent to genbankb at
- subscribe: e-mail biosci-server at with: subscribe genbankb
- unsub: e-mail biosci-server at with: unsubscribe genbankb     =
- GenBank on the WWW, see:
- problems with GENBANKB? E-mail moderator: francis at  =