[Genbank-bb] Correction : GenBank 157.0 Close-Of-Data

Mark Cavanaugh via genbankb%40net.bio.net (by cavanaug At ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
Tue Dec 19 11:50:37 EST 2006

We were unable to achieve a close over the weekend (Dec 16th or 17th)
as we had initially hoped/announced last Friday.

So, Close-of-data for the upcoming GenBank Release 157.0 occurred
on *Monday* December 18th, at approximately 1:30am EST.

The subsequently generated incremental GenBank Update files
nc1218.aso, nc1218.flat, etc. contain data through the close.

Note: Release processing often does not begin until sometime
during business hours on the close date. As a result, a number
of sequence records processed *after* 1:30am will be present in
the GenBank 157.0 release files, even though they are "post-close" .

Mark Cavanaugh
GenBank
NCBI/NLM/NIH/HHS