[Genbank-bb] Summary of changes from one release to another

Seth Johnson johnson.biotech at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:08:35 EST 2006

Thanks alot!  That points me in the right direction.  However, I got more
questions about "25. gbchg.txt - Accession numbers of entries updated since
the previous release. ".  Looking through the file I chose the very first
accession number: BCT1|AB000100.  GenBank shows the change date of  05-FEB-1999
and there's only 1 version number of that sequence.  Am I mistaken in my
belief that the sequence hasn't been changed since 1999?

--
Best Regards,

Seth Johnson
Senior Bioinformatics Associate